Project manager Events
Do you want to work for inspiring brands? Do you have 3 to 5 years of experience in the event industry? Verwiel – the creative agency offers you an appealing job opportunity as project manager events.
Job description and activities
We are looking for an organizational talent with a clear passion for live communication. Customer focus is a natural thing for you. You talk about challenges instead of problems. In the heat of the moment you are able to separate side issues from main issues. We don’t have to explain to you the importance of having an eye for details. You have 3 to 5 years of experience in the live communication industry, either with an agency or working as a corporate event manager.
Activities and responsibilities
- The production and realisation of live events in the broadest sense of the word
- Maintain key contact with our clients
- Customer care
- Direct partners and suppliers
- Develop quotes, budget calculations, digital files and run of show documents
- Budget responsibility on a project level
- Bachelor’s degree education
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Preferably experienced in Mac, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in the live communication industry
- Pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- Structured way of working
- Team player mentality
We are an agency for live communication in the broadest sense of the word. For our clients we develop, produce and realise live events that matter. Nationally and internationally, big and small, but always with a focus on inspiration. As preferred supplier we work for companies such as Philips, Oracle, Mastercard, Pon and Nike.
What do we have to offer?
We offer you a challenging job in an inspiring environment. Our office is based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. The job comes with a decent salary, good secondary conditions of employment and lots of room for your own ideas. The job is for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Preferred starting date: 01.08.2019
Is this your ideal job? Send your resumé and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information: call Diana Steiner or Diederik Verwiel at 073 – 200 11 30.